Friday, April 16, 2010

25 weeks and he's a rutabaga

We had our monthly check up yesterday with Dr. Reuss and baby is doing great. At 25 weeks, he is about a pound and a half, lungs are maturing more and more, and he's starting to pack on the baby fat. His nose which has been plugged up until now is starting to unplug and he practices breathing.

He's kicking up a storm. He kicks throughout the whole day. The only time he's really not kicking is when I'm walking around (they say it rocks them to sleep...not sure how they know that).
I saw my stomach move this morning. It makes me smile to know he's rocking out in there getting used to having legs and arms.

Still no name for all those curious folk out there. Matildo is still his alias.
More to post later...we're finishing up some baby room decorating so I will post pics next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment