Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kid quotes from our Zoo trip

I couldn't help giggle at some of the conversations kids were having amongst themselves at the zoo. Two stuck with me and are still making me smile.

At the big-eared desert wolf exhibit, 2 boys came running up:
Boy 1: "WOW! DUDE! Let's look at these wolfs!...Why do you think they're ears are so big?"
Boy 2: "I don't know but that is a VERY good question."
Boy 1: "Those feet are FOR REAL man."
Boy 2: "Yeah...why are they chasing each other like that?"
Boy 1: "Probably to kill each other and eat the little one."
Boy 2: "Cool...Let's go!"


At the petting zoo, 2 youngsters were trying to pet a cow:
Girl: "Be careful...this cow just scratched me."
Boy (yelling to his mom standing across the yard): "MOOOM!!!"
Mom (responding to her son from across the yard): "WHAT?"
Boy: "THESE COWS HATE PEOPLE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment